Bootstrap 3.3.0 is here! This release has been all about bug fixes, accessibility improvements, and documentation updates.
Here are some of the changes:
- Added .glyphicon-eur alias for .glyphicon-euro
- Added missing border-radius variables for small and large inputs
- Added @progress-border-radius variable for progress bar.
- Added @link-hover-decoration variable.
- Added @cursor-disabled variable.
- Round .jumbotron corners within .container and .container-fluid.
- Account for list groups in collapsing panels—just replace the .panel-body with a .list-group
- Removed the progress bar min-width styles for low percentages to avoid jumping progress.
Read the whole change log here.
View the post from the Official Bootstrap blog and download the latest release.