Answer by Tomáš Hromník:
I have created anYou can choose if you want to be a front-end, back-end or a full-stack developer.
Front-end developer needs to know:
- at least one of the front-end JS frameworks/libraries – Angular, Ember, React,…
- at least one of the UI libraries – Semantic UI, Bootstrap, Foundation, Polymer,…
- front-end tools – Gulp, Grunt, Bower
- One of the CSS preprocessors – LESS, SASS, Stylus
- One of the JS preprocessors – CoffeeScript, TypeScript, LiveScript
Back-end developer needs to know:
- One of the back-end languages – PHP, Python, Ruby,…
- One of the databases – MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MariaDB,…
Full-stack developer needs to know:
- All of the above (front-end + back-end)
- .js or MEAN stack.