Bootstrap 3.3.0 is here! This release has been all about bug fixes, accessibility improvements, and documentation updates.
Here are some of the changes:
- Added .glyphicon-eur alias for .glyphicon-euro
- Added missing border-radius variables for small and large inputs
- Added @progress-border-radius variable for progress bar.
- Added @link-hover-decoration variable.
- Added @cursor-disabled variable.
- Round .jumbotron corners within .container and .container-fluid.
- Account for list groups in collapsing panels—just replace the .panel-body with a .list-group
- Removed the progress bar min-width styles for low percentages to avoid jumping progress.
Read the whole change log here.
View the post from the Official Bootstrap blog and download the latest release.
You can specify warning messages, success messages, message with a custom icon and many more examples can be seen here.
View project on GitHub.
I have just discovered that Jetstrap is a 100% web-based interface building tool for Twitter Bootstrap. No software to download, just log in to Jetstrap and build. Your work is accessible from anywhere. Built for developers, designers, and idea-people alike, Jetstrap helps you get awesome websites up and running fast, with less work and digging through docs. Drag and drop buttons, Jumbotrons, Images, containers, lists, navigation bars and many more which can be customisable. Try the demo and you will love it.
Check out Jetstrap for superb prototypes.
Find amazing Templates such as article layouts,Blog Layout, login forms, Navigation and many more with complete code from the updated version of Bootstrap.